The BrightGen team can explain all of our processes – even those they didn’t implement! They are always responsive and helpful, offering advice or workarounds for any Salesforce issues.Laila Oukhalfen, Senior Salesforce Commercial Analyst, Tarmac
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. In their quest for a seamless customer experience, they asked BrightGen to help them migrate to Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Tarmac wanted to get a single view of the customer with one streamlined system
- They had started migrating to Salesforce years before, but after requirements changed, they needed a Salesforce partner to take over seamlessly from the previous supplier
- They had a limited amount of time left for the migration
- BrightGen planned the migration one business unit at a time, working to a tight schedule
- BrightGen took information from Tarmac’s Service Cloud instance in order to save time when making the Sales Cloud migration
- The deployment went smoothly and transition between the initial supplier and BrightGen was seamless
- Tarmac’s customer data is now in one secure, streamlined system between Sales and Service Cloud
- BrightGen completed the migration within Tarmac’s existing Service Management hours
Next: Read on to find out how Halfords advanced their capabilities with Salesforce over time with BrightGen.