Brightgen has provided me with great customer service and solutions within the timelines promised, always with excellent communication.Sharon Bedford, Head of Cycle2work Operations
Halfords is the UK’s leading retailer of automotive and cycling products. They participate in the UK government’s ‘Cycle to work’ scheme, encouraging cycling as a means of transport to work.
BrightGen helped Halfords to make their ‘Cycle2Work’ (C2W) scheme stand out for “simple, speedy online processes”. Their aim was to “maximise choice for the employee and minimise the effort for the employer”.
- It was hard for customers to find participating stores on the website
- Halfords couldn’t make their own edits to their website without technical support
- Online purchases were difficult to redeem from bike shops, as voucher redemption was manual
- There wasn’t a simple system to make it easy for bike shops to sign up to the Halfords C2W scheme
BrightGen rebuilt the C2W website with Halfords on a customised CMS to integrate with Salesforce, adding the following features:
- Searchable store map for bike dealers so customers could find where they could redeem Halfords C2W vouchers
- Interactive savings calculator to make it easier for customers to understand the value of the deal
- Built in an approval process for applications
- Streamlined B2B experience helped Halfords stand out, a reason that new partners gave for joining their scheme
- Reduced administrative work, contributing to employee productivity
- Automated voucher redemption process reduced in-store overheads
Halfords chose to continue their partnership with BrightGen beyond this project on a service management contract. As a result, they will enable their continuous improvement and growth with Salesforce.