Brilliant!Steve Humber, Chief Digital Information Officer, Coventry University Group
Reflecting the increasingly competitive and commercialised nature of higher education, Coventry University has ambitious expansion plans with a strong focus on international recruitment. Coventry is one of the UK’s top universities and is among the top 600 globally. It has around 35,000 students in the UK, and a further 16,000 studying abroad. Its student body is diverse, with more than 150 nationalities represented.
- They needed the capability to deliver targeted marketing campaigns that would represent their world-class institution accurately
- They needed a CRM solution that would allow them to remain competitive in a difficult and often crowded market
- Basic CRM solution with limited scope for improvement
- Imminent risk of the software provider failing to keep the system running
- Remove the immediate threat of losing their CRM altogether, while creating the space to think about longer-term requirements
- Build a network of non-IT ‘super-users’ means a team of experts can deal with any day-to-day problems without relying on IT support
- The university was able to save money with significantly reduced licensing costs
- CRM users are more self-sufficient with less reliance on IT support for basic tasks
- User feedback showed that live operation went well
Learn more about BrightGen’s strategy & consulting services or get in touch.