Listen to the Episode 2 in the BrightGen Media Podcast series! Recorded in November 2021, Jana Hlistova of BrightGen interviews Drew Broomhall, Chief Digital Officer of BOAT International Media.
Drew offers interesting insights into the niche industry of superyachting. He discusses the beautiful magazines the company creates, and how the business has evolved to embrace technology alongside traditional media. He also shares how his business has developed first party data without a paid subscription product.
About BOAT International Media
BOAT International Media started publishing in 1983 and now publishes and distributes the BOAT International and Dockwalk brands in print and digital worldwide. They own and operate the industry’s most prestigious awards, The World Superyacht Awards, alongside several industry conferences. Their main website, boatinternational.com, is the leading website in their sector, delivering content and classified advertising to 1m users a month.
BrightGen is a leading Salesforce partner with experts across industry and Salesforce products. They have a particularly strong customer base in the media industry, having served in this space for over ten years. Their customers include Conde Nast, the Guardian, Elsevier and Immediate Media. Find out more.
Where to Listen and Watch?
- Podcast: Episode 1 with Duncan Tickell, Chief Revenue Officer of Immediate Media
- Podcast: Episode 3 with Vicky Nisbet, industry leader in the UK for Comms, Media, Sports & Gaming at Salesforce
- Podcast: Bonus episode with Vicky Nisbet – Sustainability special
- Services: Transform Your Ad Sales with BrightMEDIA
- Blog: Innovation, Digital Ad Sales and the Future of Media with Duncan Tickell
- Blog: How the Pandemic Has Fast Tracked Cloud Adoption for Publishers by Duncan Smith
- Report: The New Rules of Advertising
If you’d like to get involved in a future episode of BrightGen Media Podcast, please contact our BrightGen MEDIA team.