We are excited to announce that we are launching the BrightGen Media Podcast! Every month, Jana Hlistova will interview industry experts, as they discuss changes, challenges, and opportunities in the world of media.
The first episode features Duncan Tickell, Chief Revenue Officer of Immediate Media. We discuss life after third party cookies, how his business grew during the pandemic, and how Immediate Media continues to innovate in a fiercely competitive media market.
Duncan is CRO of Burda International and Immediate Media, with responsibility for non-circulation revenue generation with a particular focus on advertising. Duncan has worked at Immediate for 11 years and has a 30 year career in media that included board roles at VNU and Dennis Publishing and running a digital strategy consultancy. He is also active on the boards of a number of industry bodies including ASBOF, IAB, and Magnetic. He is an active supporter of NABS and committee member for their annual Ride Adland fundraiser.
About Immediate Media
Immediate Media is the special interest content and platform company. Its fast-growing, multi-platform media business is home to over 1,000 people across eight divisions. Immediate owns and operate some of the best-loved brands in the UK. And we only focus on special interest markets, engaging over 87 million global passionate consumers each month, offering them world-class content and innovative new products and services.
Where to Listen and Watch?
- Podcast: Episode 2 with Drew Broomhall, Chief Digital Officer of BOAT International Media
- Podcast: Episode 3 with Vicky Nisbet, industry leader in the UK for Comms, Media, Sports & Gaming at Salesforce
- Podcast: Bonus episode with Vicky Nisbet – Sustainability special
- Services: Transform Your Ad Sales with BrightMEDIA
- Blog: Identity In a World Without Cookies
- Report: The New Rules of Advertising
- Blog: 5 Strategies for Publishers to Survive the Next Decade in Advertising by Duncan Smith
If you’d like to get involved in a future episode of BrightGen Media Podcast, please contact our BrightGen MEDIA team.