Listen to the bonus episode in the BrightGen Media Podcast series, released in February 2022. Jana Hlistova of BrightGen once again talked to Vicky Nisbet, industry leader in the UK for Comms, Media, Sports & Gaming within Salesforce.
In this short bonus episode of the BrightGen Media Podcast, we went back to Vicky Nisbet to ask about Salesforce’s view on sustainability.
Vicky shared why this is such a priority for Salesforce right now, and how Salesforce is helping companies to become more sustainable.
Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It’s one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.
Salesforce brings companies and customers together. Deliver the personalised experiences your customers expect by using the integrated CRM platform, Salesforce Customer 360. It provides powerful, connected products for improving your marketing, sales, commerce, service, IT, and more.
BrightGen is a leading Salesforce partner with experts across industry and Salesforce products. We have a particularly strong customer base in the media industry, having served in this space for over ten years. Our customers include Conde Nast, the Guardian, Elsevier and Immediate Media. Find out more.
Where to Listen and Watch?
Follow the BrightGen Media Podcast on Spotify, or Anchor, or Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe to the BrightGen YouTube channel and never miss an episode!
- Podcast: Episode 1 with Duncan Tickell, Chief Revenue Officer of Immediate Media
- Podcast: Episode 2 with Drew Broomhall, Chief Digital Officer of BOAT International Media
- Podcast: Episode 3 with Vicky Nisbet, industry leader in the UK for Comms, Media, Sports & Gaming at Salesforce
- Services: Salesforce Net Zero Cloud Services
- White Paper: How to Become a Carbon Hero: Easy Steps to Net Zero
- Blog: Key Takeaways from the Sustainability Summit at London Build Expo 2021
If you’d like to get involved in a future episode of BrightGen Media Podcast, please contact our BrightGen media team.