If you are always striving to support digital transformation and achieve technical excellence BrightGen could be the place for you. We're looking to hire Technical Leads to join our team, to be based in our central London or Witham, Essex office.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Taking full ownership of architecture and solution design across multiple projects and clients
- Customer facing with clients to include steering committees also workshops
- Will provide technical expertise and best practice guidance to the wider project/service team
- Contribute to the BrightGen Technical Lead Academy also prepare and present knowledge shares to upskill other members of the technical team.
Ideally for this position you will have the following:
- Minimum of 7 years’ development experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ Salesforce experience, including 1 year as a Senior Developer
- Expert Apex (triggers, batch, web services) and Visualforce development skills
- Certifications to include Administrator, App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform Developer I and II (or equivalent experience and commitment to earn the certs within 1 year)
BrightGen can offer a competitive salary along with continuous career and professional development, including the opportunity to progress to a BrightGen Technical Architect role after a minimum of 2 years.
Location: London, United Kingdom.