We are looking for Developers to join our team, to be based in our central London or Witham, Essex office. As part of the BrightGen team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best technical minds in the industry.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting on project delivery development tasks, covering the end-to-end project lifecycle in delivering customised or bespoke solutions
- On occasions supporting the service management team with assigned service cases
- Assist with requirement gathering and solution designs to meet the needs of the client
- Implement necessary functionality after the review and understanding of specifications / solution designs
- Ensure all risks and issues that affect the project are raised appropriately using the set processes
- Ensure any change requests are considered appropriately using the set processes
Ideally for this position you will have the following:
- Solid experience of Apex (triggers, batch processing, web services) and Visualforce / Lightning development skills
- Strong background and experience in OOP such as Java or .Net
- Previous experience with integrations using SOAP or REST, any 3rd party integrations experience is a bonus e.g. AWS, Google APIs
- Experience with data migration tools such as jitterbit or Salesforce DataLoader etc
- Knowledge or awareness of best practices using the Salesforce Platform e.g. governor limits
- Experience in Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Any additional experience in areas such as Marketing Cloud or Einstein is a bonus
- Ability to work well in a team and work to project deadlines
BrightGen can offer a competitive salary along with the opportunity to develop your Salesforce experience through certifications and ongoing training.
Location: London, United Kingdom.