We are looking for Senior Developers to join our team, to be based in our central London or Witham, Essex office. As part of the BrightGen team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best technical minds in the industry.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide technical expertise and best practice guidance to the wider project/service team
- Review solution summaries
- Mentor junior team members and work well in the wider team to share new ideas and best practice
- Prepare and present knowledge shares to upskill other staff
- Ensure work is completed on time and in budget, with any issues immediately flagged to the Service/Technical Lead
- Review code developed by colleagues to ensure it is performant and meets required standards
Ideally for this position you will have the following:
- Minimum 5+ years of development experience, including minimum of 2 years’ Salesforce experience
- Strong Apex (triggers, batch, web services) and Visualforce development skills
- Good understanding of Apex sharing and security models
- Experience of requirements gathering, solution design and estimating development effort for medium to large projects
- Administrator, App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud certifications (or equivalent experience and commitment to earn the certs within 1 year)
BrightGen can offer a competitive salary along with the opportunity to develop your Salesforce experience through certifications and ongoing training.
BrightGen / Omnicom will never ask for money up front and will not use apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or Google Hangouts for communicating with you. You should be very wary of, and carefully scrutinize, any job opportunity that asks for money prior to starting and/or one where all communications take place exclusively via chat.