BrightGen is thrilled to announce that, for the 10th year in a row (since the start of the tiered programme), we have achieved top-tier status as a Salesforce partner! This post gives further explanation of what that means and why, as a company, we are so proud of this achievement.
Summit is the new Platinum
Salesforce retired the external Partner Programme tiers last year. That meant that, although we were still reaching the same standards, we could no longer reference our “Platinum” status. Salesforce replaced the old tiers with two new systems:
- An internal-to-Salesforce points system to help Salesforce employees recognise top partners in tiers – not referenced to customers
- An external system for customers called “Navigator”, where partners can specialise on cloud or industry. Allows customers to easily identify partners with specific expertise, or knowledge of their industry
The new tiers for Salesforce internally are scored on a similar points system as the old metal tiered system. This year, not only did we get to “Summit” status (the top tier), but we achieved a score of 922/1000. This is the highest score we’ve ever achieved.
How is Summit evaluated?
There are four main pillars to the Summit partner status:
- Customer success: this draws in the Navigator system referenced above, and also CSAT scores
- Innovation: this highlights our credentials and also number of certified individuals
- Growth: our contribution towards Salesforce licences and products
- Lead: based on inclusive practices and initiatives aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
We scored equally highly across the four categories, leading to our incredible score. Thanks to our excellent team, our customers consistently rate our project and service at around 4.8/5 or above. We have one of the highest numbers of certifications per employee of any Salesforce partner. Salesforce recognises our ability to introduce relevant solutions to our customers over time. And with our sustainability initiatives and above-average representation of women for an IT services firm, we clearly show our commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
These points combined demonstrate to Salesforce that BrightGen is one of the best partners to rely on when it comes to ensuring an excellent customer experience. This accolade was only possible with the participation of the whole of #TeamBrightGen – something we can all be proud of.
If you’d like to join #TeamBrightGen, find out more about our careers, or send your CV to [email protected].